Please anticipate your need in advance and re-order your prescription allowing 48 hours for it to be processed.
The practice will always try to handle genuine emergency requests, but it must be appreciated that abuse of the system causes delays for those patients who have submitted requests in the correct way.
On the right hand side of the prescription is a list of medication that you may re-order.
Ways Your Can Order
- Please use your prescription sheet to re-order by ticking the relevant items and return to your pharmacy or hand into Bruton Surgery
- Online via this link patient.emisaccess.co.uk. If you do not yet have an online account please click here to ready more.
- Ring our Repeat Prescription telephone line on 01749 814023, this line is manned between 1:30 and 3:30pm Monday to Friday and has an answerphone to take your requests at all other times.
Only your doctor can authorise repeats of any medication not listed.
If you mislay the tear-off slip forms are available on the front desk at the surgery, or write a letter.
Your prescription will be handled in one of the following ways:
- Returned to you by post is you have let us have an SAE or have left a supply with us.
- Available for collection from the Surgery on any weekday afternoon, allowing 48 hours for processing.
- Sent to your Pharmacy for collection - having allowed processing time.
Online repeat prescription requesting requires registration, you will need to collect a registration letter including unique login details from the Surgery IN PERSON. This is to protect your confidentiality as the login gives access to your actual medical record we hold here at the surgery.
When ordering medication please use the COMMENTS box to indicate where you wish to collect the medication from. Your choices are Surgery / Bruton Pharmacy / Castle Cary Pharmacy and Evercreech Pharmacy.
You will also be able to book GP appointments using the same facility. If you have already registered for "Patient Access" then click the link to login button below.